TPX Motorcycle Radar Detector with LED Visual Alert only was tested at Speed Measurement Labs in June 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 as the best motorcycle radar detector. Radar Detector Mount sold separately.
Motorcycle Radar Detector, TPX, LED Alert
This product has been discontinued, please look at some of our alternative products
You can also add a front/rear motorcycle laser jammer to your motorcycle. The TPX Motorcycle Radar Detector is superb for Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, BMW, Honda, Suzuki motorcycles to detect X, K, Ka POP3 radar. It includes wireless helmet alert and Visual LED alert. The TPX was made by Engineers who love to ride their motorcycles; and is the first, fully-integrated, portable motorcycle radar detector designed for American Cruisers, Metric Cruisers, Sport bikes and Touring motorcycles. No more trying to make automotive radar detectors work with your motorcycle. No more missing the audio or visual alerts. No more searching the earth’s ends to find compatible mounts. No more hours of wiring jobs. No more fear of the rain. No more fear of theft. No more microscopic buttons. No more money, energy, sanity and precious riding hours wasted trying to make automotive radar detectors work with your bike.
The Visual LED Alert can be mounted just about anywhere on your bike so as to be within your peripheral vision. Its bright LED lights flash when radar and laser signals are detected so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road. With adjustable brightness settings, you’ll be able to see it even in direct sunlight without being blinded at night. The Wireless Headset and the Visual Alert can also be used at the same time.
- If your bike has a round handlebar or clip-on with a diameter between 7/8″ and 1 ¼” and open space of ¾” or larger, use Handlebar Mount (D-01-06) or Chrome Handlebar Mount (D-01-12).
- If your bike has a round or oval bar with a diameter between 5/16″ (8mm) and 9/16″ (14mm) and an open space of ¾” or larger, use Skinny Bar Mount (D-01-18).
- If your bike has two pinch bolts facing toward back of the bike spaced 1 – 9/16″ (39.6mm) or less apart, use Control Mount (D-01-07).
- If your bike has two pinch bolts facing skyward spaced between 1-1/32″ (26mm) and 1-11/32″ (34mm), use Horizontal Control Mount (D-01-10).
- If your bike has an unused mirror hole, use Mirror Mount (D-01-11).
- If your bike has a sturdy, rectangular brake reservoir cover with two or more screws, use Reservoir Mount (D-01-13).
- If your bike has a steering stabilizer, use HC Mount (D-01-08) for HESD, Stabilizer Mount Type G (D-01-14) for GPR, or Stabilizer Mount Type S (D-01-15) for Scotts.
You must be logged in to post a review.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Out of stock
Valentine One Euro Radar DetectorThis product has been discontinued, please look at some of our alternative products
Out of stock
PhotoBlocker ProDB-4DQ, APC, UK & Euro, Rear, 52cm Wide License PlatesThis product has been discontinued, please look at some of our alternative products
Out of stock
Escort SmartRadar iPhoneThis product has been discontinued, please look at some of our alternative products
There are no reviews yet.