Motorcycle Radar Detector, TPX, Wireless Helmet Alert, LED Alert
- Brand: Adaptive Technologies
- Product Code: TPX-Motorcycle Radar Detector-Wireless Helmet Alert, LED Alert
- Availability: In Stock
Motorcycle Radar Detector, TPX with Wireless Helmet Alert and LED Alert is a motorcycle radar detector with snap fit features to an optional TPX motorcycle MOUNT. Radar Detector Mount sold separately. The TPX Motorcycle Radar Detector is superb for Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, BMW, Honda, Suzuki motorcycles to detect X, K, Ka POP3 radar with the wireless alerts to your helmet. The TPX was made by Engineers who love to ride their motorcycles; and is the first, fully-integrated, portable motorcycle radar detector designed for American Cruisers, Metric Cruisers, Sport bikes and Touring motorcycles. No more trying to make automotive radar detectors work with your motorcycle. No more missing the audio or visual alerts. No more searching the earth's ends to find compatible mounts. No more hours of wiring jobs. No more fear of the rain. No more fear of theft. No more microscopic buttons. No more money, energy, sanity and precious riding hours wasted trying to make automotive radar detectors work with your bike. HP905 Dual laser jammer for motorcycles is optional.
Hear It. When zooming down the open road with the wind in your face you can’t hear much and you definitely don't want to take your eyes off the road. That's why the Wireless Headset was developed as critical components of the system. Not just afterthoughts.
The Wireless Helmet Alert is compatible with most helmets and it alerts you of detected radar and laser signals through its earphone that sits inside your helmet. With adjustable volume settings, you'll be able to hear the detected signals no matter how loud the ambient noise is. LED Alert is installed on handlebars for visual alerts to radar speed traps.
Handle Bar Mounts:
- If your bike has a round handlebar or clip-on with a diameter between 7/8″ and 1 ¼” and open space of ¾” or larger, use Handlebar Mount (D-01-06) or Chrome Handlebar Mount (D-01-12).
- If your bike has a round or oval bar with a diameter between 5/16″ (8mm) and 9/16″ (14mm) and an open space of ¾” or larger, use Skinny Bar Mount (D-01-18).
- If your bike has two pinch bolts facing toward back of the bike spaced 1 – 9/16″ (39.6mm) or less apart, use Control Mount (D-01-07).
- If your bike has two pinch bolts facing skyward spaced between 1-1/32″ (26mm) and 1-11/32″ (34mm), use Horizontal Control Mount (D-01-10).
- If your bike has an unused mirror hole, use Mirror Mount (D-01-11).
- If your bike has a sturdy, rectangular brake reservoir cover with two or more screws, use Reservoir Mount (D-01-13).
- If your bike has a steering stabilizer, use HC Mount (D-01-08) for HESD, Stabilizer Mount Type G (D-01-14) for GPR, or Stabilizer Mount Type S (D-01-15) for Scotts.